- The perfect sized pouch to discreetly keep some extra period products in your purse or school bag. Always be prepared for the unexpected.
- Great gift for any women or girl you know!
- Pouch materials: Organic cotton canvas
- Pouch dimensions: 5x7
- 2 organic regular tampons and 2 organic day pads per pouch
- Tampons & Pads made with 100% Organic Cotton
- Biodegradable Cardboard Applicator (Tampon)
- Biodegradable plant-based wrapper (Pad)
- Pads have waterproof backing plant-based with non-toxic adhesive
- Superior leak protection; curved tip for comfortable, easy insertion (tampon)
- Absorbent, yet breathable; thin wings wrap for secure and comfortable fit (pad)
- Plastic Free
How It Works:
1. Add any quantity to check out
2. Adjust, skip or cancel your subscription any time
3. We’ll remind you before your next order ships!
How do I use a cardboard applicator tampon?
The compact applicator is made of two tubes, with the tampon inside. Twist the cardboard applicator before use to loosen it. To use a cardboard applicator tampon, position the applicator into your vaginal opening until the outer tube is almost completely inserted. Then, push the inner tube until the tampon is fully deployed from the applicator. Use the lightest absorbency possible and change your tampon at least every 4-8 hours
What are TOP tampons, pads, and liners made from?
TOP’s period products are made from 100% organic cotton and a non-toxic adhesive. Free from synthetic fibers, pesticides, perfumes, chlorine or dioxins.
Why organic cotton?
Most high-street tampons are made from a blend of GMO cotton, rayon, and potentially harmful chemical additives. For more details on why organic cotton is better, see our pages Better for You and Our Purpose.
How does the subscription process work?
Easy! First, select the items you want and put them in your cart. Then, decide how frequently you’d like to receive your box. You’ll receive an email each month 3 days before your order ships to add or remove products or even skip a month. Finally, enter your shipping and billing details. Lucky you! No more last minute trips to the store!
Are TOP period products biodegradable?
TOP cares about our planet and the environment we live in. Our period products: tampons, pads, and liners are biodegradable to reduce landfill waste. We’re trying to make periods eco-friendlier. Always dispose of period products responsibly.